Lindsay will teach you how to pose like a professional. She is familiar with the posing criteria of several organizations because she has judged several bodybuilding events. Lindsay prefers to teach you how to pose at least two months out from a competitions so that you can pose as part of your training program and to ensure that you hit each pose perfectly.
BASIC MANDATORY BODYBUILDING POSES
- Front Double Biceps
- Side Chest
- Side Triceps
- Back Double Biceps
- Back Lat Spread
- Front Lat Spread
- Overhead Abdominal and Thigh
QUARTER TURNS (Bodybuilding, fitness, and figure)
- These poses show overall symmetry and muscularity.
- They are known as “relaxed poses” even though the all muscles of the body are flexed.
- Front – arms to sides
- Side – left side towards judges
- Back – arms to sides
- Side – right side towards judges